Motor - Cause of Accident
- The guy was all over the road.
- I had to swerve a number
- of times before I hit him.
- An invisible car came out
- of nowhere, struck my
- vehicle, and vanished
- I was on my way to the doctor's
- with rear-end trouble when my
- universal joint gave way,
- causing me to have an accident
- The indirect cause of this accident
- was a little guy in a small
- car with a big mouth
- The telephone pole was approaching
- fast. I was attempting to swerve
- out of its path, when it struck
- my front end
- The pedestrian had no idea
- what direction to go so
- I ran over him.
- I had been driving my car for
- four years when I fell asleep
- at the wheel and had an accident
- As I approached the intersection,
- a stop sign suddenly appeared in
- a place where no stop sign had
- ever appeared before. I was
- unable to stop in time to avoid
- the accident.